Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Memory Post...

I'm keeping this chain alive from another friends blog. The rules were laid out thusly:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you.

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

4. Please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together :-)

9 comments:

Michael said...

I remember when you gave a toast at my wedding you claimed complete credit for Aubree and me getting married. What? Do you think you're funny? It was actually a pretty funny toast. Good times! :)

Rachel said...

I remember all the long talks we've had about everything from relationships, to me having to be in bed my 9:00pm. Spending many summer nights watching good movies, going to parties and hanging with our "summer" crew...Good times, good times! :-D

Samantha said...

I remember my last day at my previous job, which was a very very rough day. You were there to take me out to dinner and help me move on from a tramatic experience.

Samantha said...

Oh, and how could I forget 'Into the Fire'?

Lynz said...

hmmm...so many to choose from. I think the one that beats them all is when me and 2 other individuals who will not be named stuffed your mazda with shreded paper. oh the memories of the many ways we tried to get a copy of your key only to find out that your car didn't need a specific key to open it. grrr...but it was still pretty interesting being pulled over by the cop...ah the memories such good ones

Lynz said...

by the way thanks for your last comment on my blog. so was it the grandma that i met that lived in sugar house that died last year?

Lynz said...

oh ya by the way you can only take 1/4 of the credit for Aubree and Coop. i get three fourths lol

Lynz said...

michael,michael,michael I can't believe you. Still trying to take credit for Aubree and coop. when i did the majority of the work. I will settle for me geting 60% and give you 40% which is much higher than you deserve ;0) oh and on my blog i don't think i remember where the lloyd's bbq beef fits in?

so sorry to hear about your grandma. she was such a cute little old lady!

Anonymous said...

Как ни странно самый ужасный точно такой же
!!!